Amazon Black Friday Deals It’s heated up, with discounts on TVs, laptops, fitness equipment, home equipment, and more. In fact, there are almost an overwhelming number of deals to stay on top of.
So I’ve narrowed down the 17 best deals that caught my eye. Top selling is Amazon’s new 65-inch Omni QLED 4K Fire TV, which came out just last month but was split into $599; That’s a good price for the first QLED TV in Amazon’s Omni Fire TV lineup.
Other attention-grabbing discounts that stand out from the crowd include deep discounts on Bowflex adjustable dumbbells and 50% off Anova Sous Vide precision cookers. Amazon has been offering good preview deals so far, but in my opinion they haven’t yet offered that killer deal that no other retailer can match. However, the latest batch of deals is definitely ramping things up.
One thing worth noting is that Amazon relies a lot on third-party merchants when they are out of stock on select devices. This isn’t a big deal, but in a few cases we’ve seen 3rd party merchants offering used/refurbished items instead of new ones. While the product page is usually displayed when an item is being used, the printout can be small, so be wary of the merchant when you press that buy button.
Below you’ll find the best Amazon Black Friday deals I’ve seen today.
A Quick Glimpse of Amazon Black Friday Deals
- air fryers: Ninja, Cuisinart from $33 (Opens in a new tab)
- Chromebooks: HP, Lenovo and Acer at up to 45% off (Opens in a new tab)
- HDTVs: Smart TVs from $79 (Opens in a new tab)
- headphones: Sony, Boss, Deny Deals Starting at $10 (Opens in a new tab)
- kitchen tools: Save on KitchenAid, Keurig and Instant Pot (Opens in a new tab)
- laptops: Save $200+ on select devices (Opens in a new tab)
- Baggage/Travel: Kits and accessories from $8 (Opens in a new tab)
- OLED TVs: LG, Sony, Vizio deals starting at $696 (Opens in a new tab)
- PS5 games: Offers starting at $9 (Opens in a new tab)
- robotic vacuums: iRobot, Shark, over $129 (Opens in a new tab)
Today’s Best Amazon Black Friday Deals
“Writer. Friendly troublemaker. Lifelong food junkie. Professional beer evangelist.”