Julian Sands’ family thanks ‘heroic’ efforts as search operation enters Day 11 | California

family Julian Sands They expressed their “deep thanks” and praised the “heroic” efforts of those searching for the British actor who went missing in Southern California more than a week ago.

In a statement shared by the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Office, the family thanked the concerned authorities Efforts to find the 65-year-old actor.

Searches are now entering their 11th day after sand was first reported missing on January 13 in the Baldy Bowl area of ​​the San Gabriel Mountains.

“Our sincere thanks go out to the sympathetic members of the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department coordinating the search for our beloved Julian, not least to the heroic search teams listed below who brave the difficult conditions on the ground and in the air to bring Julian home,” the statement said. “We are deeply moved by the outpouring of love and support.”

The statement went on to list the various organizations involved in the research.

The Sheriff’s Department added, “As we enter the eleventh day of the search for Julian Sands on Mount Baldy, we remember the utter determination and selflessness of all the people who assisted in this search. We will continue to use the resources at our disposal.”

It was previously revealed that sounds from Sands’ phone showed him moving to the mountainous Baldy Bowl on the day he was reported missing.

On Monday, a spokesman for the mayor’s department told the Palestinian news agency that conditions were still too dangerous for ground crews, and that searches would only be conducted by helicopter.

See also  Taurus in July 2022

The Mount Baldy Plateau experienced a deadly winter At least two hikers were killed in the area After falling and injuring themselves last month, according to the Sheriff’s Department.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.