Friday, June 14, 2024
HomeentertainmentBruce Springsteen says a "brutal" peptic ulcer "shakes" his inner world

Bruce Springsteen says a “brutal” peptic ulcer “shakes” his inner world

Date:

Related stories



CNN

Bruce Springsteen gave an update on the stomach illness that caused his tour to be postponed.

The Boss recently opened an episode SiriusXM E Street Radio Show “From My House to Yours” by introducing himself as “your favorite rock star with a tummy ache!”

He later thanked his supporters while suffering from the painful illness.

“Let me take a moment and thank my fans affected by our postponed shows for their understanding,” Springsteen said. “I’m so sorry, but that belly, even though I could laugh at it, was a monster and unfortunately still rocks my inner world.”

Springsteen, 74, issued a statement last month stating that he has continued “a steady recovery from his peptic ulcer disease over the past few weeks and will continue treatment through the rest of the year on the advice of his doctor.”

“With this in mind, and out of an abundance of caution, all remaining Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band 2023 tour dates will be postponed until 2024.” Read the statement.

Springsteen also had to postpone some previous shows with his E Street Band. He began a tour in February, his first in the United States since 2016.

See also  Whoopi Goldberg performs a lap dance to co-host Sunny Hostin' middle show on The View
Muhammad
Muhammad
. "Professional creator. Lifelong thinker. Reader. Beer buff. Troublemaker. Evil problem solver."

Latest stories