Wordle 277 was launched on March 23rd. Wordle’s latest release will only last 24 hours, which means you don’t have long to find out the answer and keep this winning streak alive. If you’re struggling with Wordle 277 and worried about losing your precious winning streak, don’t despair, Express Online is here with a bunch of spoiler-free tips and guides to help you find the right answer. good luck!
You probably already know how to play Wordle, but if you’re new to the game or don’t really understand how to play, here’s how it works.
Players are given six chances to learn a different five-letter word each day. You will need to use the elimination process to solve the puzzle, so pay attention to the color of the tiles.
In fact, for each guess, letter tiles will appear in one of the three colors. If the square turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, then the letter you guessed is in the word, and not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, then the letter is in the word and in the right place.
If you really want a challenge, Wordle features a hard mode, which prevents players from guessing which letters have already been left out.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for Wordle 277 tips for March 23rd…
General tips and advice about Wordle …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “CRane” is a good word to start with, while “GHOUL” is a decent second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 277 Hints and Guides…
1. Wordle 277 begins with the letter “P”
2. Wordle 277 contains two vowels.
3. There is a series of films named after her.
“Writer. Friendly troublemaker. Lifelong food junkie. Professional beer evangelist.”