The Settlers: New Allies will be fired to computer Across Epic Games Store And the Ubisoft store on February 17, 2023, followed by Playstation 4And the Xbox OneAnd the convertsAnd the Luna Later, publisher Ubisoft and developer Ubisoft Blue Byte announce.
Here is an overview of the game via Ubisoft:
The Settlers: New Allies he is Strategy game With in-depth building experience and real-time strategy battles.
- Completely re-imagined from the ground up, with stunning graphics and detailed animations.
- Choose from three factions: Ilari, Maru, and Jorn. Each has a unique look, play style, and story background.
- expertise Story-driven campaign set in a world The Settlersor go to the special Hardcore Mode and its additional challenges.
- Play online with up to eight players in exciting skirmish battles against other players or against the AI for long-lasting fun.
Patterns of play
- Single player campaign – As the Elari are forced to flee their homeland, they must settle in new and unknown regions. These new settlers will have to face many challenges on their journey, from raiding ruthless bandits to discovering the new culture of these lands.
- hardcore mode – As players will be able to play new scenarios, a wide range of rates and conditions will make the AI an even more challenging opponent. Adaptability is key in this new mode that will put the best players to the test, alone or with friends.
- skirmish – Players will be able to experience individual intelligence versus artificial intelligence, cooperative verus artificial intelligence, or player versus player involving up to eight players on 12 maps available at launch.
Watch a new trailer below.
“Writer. Friendly troublemaker. Lifelong food junkie. Professional beer evangelist.”