Speculating on the rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a favorite pastime for many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being spread by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just rumours. None of this has been confirmed as fact, but rather is being circulated throughout the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track the accuracy of rumors in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back which you can find here. Remember, take everything with a grain of salt.
- Dave Meltzer generated a lot of speculation about Raw’s next television contract when he… Published on X “Things have changed dramatically with the Raw negotiations a few weeks ago. Punk is a big part of the selling point.
- There was “tremendous real excitement” at the WWE Performance Center when CM Punk “surprised everyone” by showing up and working with the wrestlers on Tuesday, according to the WWE website. BW Insider. The site also says that Punk was there “training and holding sessions with NXT talent” yesterday while taping upcoming shows.
- related Ippo from WrestlePurists A WWE source said Punk’s ultimate goal is to take over NXT from Shawn Michaels Choose combat “This is going to be a long road,” as there are currently no plans “for Michaels to end his run in NXT anytime soon.”
- Ibou & Fightful noted that Punk was also monitoring all aspects of television production on the computer, “something he was known to do in OVW, often teasing Paul Heyman.”
- Former WWE writer Brian Goertz He responded To a syndicated report saying the CM Punk/Seth Rollins segment on Raw didn’t have a producer, an internal document clarifies that this doesn’t mean it wasn’t scripted: “When there’s no physical, there’s no producer dedicated to the segment. It’s been that way forever.” “This does not mean that there is no writer who works with talent.”
- AEW had a talent meeting planned for December 3 but canceled it for unknown reasons, according to Fightful. It is not clear when it will be rescheduled.
- In addition to his recent filing for “Jungle Boy,” Jack Perry this week filed for trademarks for “Jurassic Express” and “A Boy and His Dinosaur.”
If you’ve heard any interesting rumors you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember that these are rumors and have not been confirmed as fact, so please treat them as such. And check our weekly rumours here To track how many times rumors turn out to be true.
. “Professional creator. Lifelong thinker. Reader. Beer buff. Troublemaker. Evil problem solver.”