Saturday, June 22, 2024
HomeTop NewsPutin's secret plan is reportedly failing

Putin’s secret plan is reportedly failing

Date:

Related stories

  1. Home page
  2. Politics

Created by:

Air: Tobias Woods

Are there threats of power loss and war defeat? Russia’s President Putin is probably planning two maneuvers, but an ally is contradicting him.

Update from Friday, November 25, 8:45 am: Russia is reportedly planning two “false flag” operations to garner new public support and resources for its war in Ukraine (see initial report). One of them is said to affect neighboring Belarus, so entry into the war must be the Kremlin’s goal. Ruler Alexander Lukashenko has now commented on this. “If we intervene directly in this conflict with armed forces and soldiers, we are not contributing anything, we are making it worse,” Lukashenko said, according to the news agency. Belda in Minsk.

Russian President Vladimir Putin. © Vyacheslav Prokofyev/afp

According to the 68-year-old, a 35,000 to 40,000-strong Belarusian army for Russia will not solve the problem of this campaign. “We won’t intervene, we won’t kill anybody, we won’t send soldiers there because it’s not necessary.” On the other hand, Russia’s support was unbroken, but not of a military nature.

Lukashenko made Belarus available as a deployment zone for the Russian military. For example, Russian airstrikes on Ukraine are launched from there. After the heavy losses of the Russian army Provides tanks and other weapons to Belarus. Ukrainian government around the president Volodymyr Zelenskyj It therefore considers the neighboring country a belligerent – ​​and keeps troops in reserve in case of a direct attack from Belarus.

Lukashenko and Putin
Alexander Lukashenko (left) and Vladimir Putin (right) during the consultation. © Press Office of the President of Kazakhstan / Imago Images

Meanwhile, Putin is looking for new allies — and found them earlier this week.

First report from 5:00 PM on Wednesday, November 23: Moscow – Vladimir Putin Plans to invade Ukraine have repeatedly failed. After the failed attacks on the capital Kiev and areas in the south and east of the country, with Kremlin troops now refocusing on the Donbass in the east. At the end of February, the Russian president announced it Ukraine Strike the decisive blow within 15 days. The goal may be to pursue people for a war that violates international law. However, it was prepared for years of propaganda in the state media.

See also  Treatment in intensive care: Kolesnikova should be released from the clinic

Meanwhile, Putin is struggling for support in his own country. Apparently, among other things, his support among elites is waning. This apparently prompts the Russian president to produce a “false flag” campaign. In the Belgorod region, not far from the Ukrainian border, Putin is said to be creating the conditions for a false flag attack.

Is Putin Planning a False Flag Attack in Russia?

One is the American think tank “Institute for the Study of War”. Analyze The Ukrainian army has reportedly claimed responsibility for the attack Russia To take responsibility. The assessment is based on several aspects: On the one hand, many propagandists spread the message that such an attack is imminent. According to the experts of “ISW”, it is intended to “scare the public”. On the other hand, this fear helps support a narrative that spreads that he is “Putin’s chef”. Some time ago, he started building defenses in the region. He called this the “Wagner Line”. For background: “Putin’s Chef”, real name Yevgeny Prigozhin, recently admitted that Wagner founded the mercenary force. The group fights for Putin in several regions, Outside of Ukraine. “Chef” supports the President’s campaign by building facilities.

Vyacheslav Kladkov, the governor of the Belgorod region, recently showed genuine loyalty to Prigozhin. He shared the security photos on Twitter. “I don’t want to dramatize the situation. In any case, we always consider several options for the course of events: optimistic, pessimistic and worst. So we are preparing for different scenarios. I hope we don’t need pessimistic options, but we are seriously considering them,” he commented.

However, according to ISW’s analysis, the attack by the Ukrainian army made no sense. Due to lack of resources, the army could not capture the area. This was recently confirmed on Twitter by Mykhailo Podoliak, adviser to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. He warned against such “false flag” announcements.

Recently, the Ukrainian military intelligence agency HUR announced that Russia was planning another false flag operation. Accordingly, Russian special forces are planning to conduct such an attack in Belarus in the near future. Its purpose is to get the partner country to enter the war Ukraine conflict to move Experts from the “Institute for the Study of War” have also commented on this. Accordingly, it is “highly unlikely” that Belarusian ruler Alexander Lukashenko will actively participate. Ukraine war to participate. This represents a “serious domestic political risk.” Active because Lukashenko is already working with Putin at a strategic level. More recently, “joint groups” have been announced.

Author’s note

Some information comes from warring factions in the Ukraine conflict. Some of them cannot be directly verified independently.

(With dpa/AFP)

Arzu
Arzu
. "Amateur alcohol specialist. Reader. Hardcore introvert. Freelance explorer."

Latest stories